The Future Internet:
How the Metaverse, Web 3.0, and Blockchain Will Transform Business and Society
A sneak peek at the future of the internet, from one of the web’s most prescient voices
In The Future Internet: How the Metaverse, Web3, and NFTs Will Transform Business & Society, acclaimed futurist, author, and digital strategist Bernard Marr delivers a compelling and engaging discussion of the technologies driving the impending―and ongoing―transformation of the internet, including blockchain, augmented reality (AR), and more. In the book, you’ll explore the risks and opportunities presented by these game-changing techs and how they might impact you, your organisation, and community.
The author explains how various sectors will be revolutionised by the future internet, as industries like sports, retail, energy, healthcare, education, and others feel the effects of paradigm-shifting developments in society and technology. He also discusses:
- Strategies for individuals seeking to leverage the coming changes in technology, employment, and culture
- The potential impact of the unprecedented combination of blockchain and AR technologies
- Techniques for getting in on the ground floor of a new internet that places a heavy premium on participation and immersive experiences
An essential and incisive exploration of what our tomorrows might bring, The Future Internet is perfect for executives, managers, and other business leaders doing their best to get a head start on tomorrow’s digital economy.
The 20 skills and competencies everyone needs to succeed in a digital world
The working world has changed dramatically in the last twenty years and it’s going to continue to transform at an even faster pace. How can the average professional stay afloat in an ocean of constant change and technological revolution?
In Future Skills: The 20 Skills and Competencies Everyone Needs to Succeed in a Digital World bestselling author and futurist Bernard Marr delivers an engaging and insightful discussion of how you can prepare yourself for the digital future of work. You’ll learn which skills will be in the highest demand, why they’ll command a premium price, and how to develop them. You’ll also find:
- Strategies for improving human-centered skills, like teamwork and collaboration
- Straightforward explanations of digital skills, like data literacy and cyber-threat awareness
- Ways to make yourself an indispensable component of future firms, and practical tips for continuous improvement
A can’t-miss book for every working professional seeking not just to survive – but to thrive – in the coming years, Future Skills belongs in the libraries of company leaders, managers, human resources professionals, educators, and anyone else with an interest in the future of work and how humanity fits within it.
Business Trends in Practice:
The 25+ Trends That are Redefining Organizations
Download sample now:
We have never lived at a time of faster and more transformative technological and societal changes. It can be hard for executives to keep up with the developments and shifts. This book cuts through all of the hype and presents the key business trends anyone should be aware of now as they will shape businesses into the foreseeable future.
Business Trends in Practice includes case studies across all industries, with companies such as: Tesla, Ocado, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba, Rolls Royce, Mercedes Benz, Apple, and many more. Some of the key trends the author will examine include:
- The AI revolution
- Robots and business processes automation
- Remote working, working from home and new flexibility
- Social & environmental Responsibility
- Increased Diversity
As part of Bernard Marr’s popular ‘In Practice’ series, Business Trends in Practice will help you identify the key business trends that will keep you one step ahead of the competition.
Data Strategy 2nd Edition:
How to Profit from a World of Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
90% of today’s data was generated in the last two years and the amount of data we have available is predicted to double every two years. Data is an integral strategic asset for all businesses. Learn how to leverage this data and generate valuable insights from bestselling author and Big Data guru Bernard Marr.
Data has massive potential for all businesses when used correctly, from small organizations to tech giants and huge multinationals. But this resource is too often not being fully utilized and is far from being arguably the world’s most valuable resource. Data Strategy is the must-read guide on how to create a robust data-driven approach that will harness the power of data to revolutionize your business. Explaining how to collect, use and manage data, this book prepares any organization with the tools and strategies needed to thrive in the digital economy.
This new edition of this bestselling title is fully updated with insights on understanding your customers and markets and how to provide them with intelligent services and products. With case studies and real-world examples throughout, Bernard Marr offers unrivalled expertise on how to gain the competitive advantage in a data-driven world.
Extended Reality in Practice:
100+ Amazing Ways Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality Are Changing Business and Society
Download sample now:
As one of the leading business trends today, extended reality (XR) promises to revolutionize the way consumers experience their encounters with brands and products of all kinds. Top brands from Pepsi and Uber to Boeing and the U.S. Army are creating immersive digital experiences that capture the interest and imaginations of their target markets.
In Extended Reality in Practice: 100+ Amazing Ways Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality are Changing Business and Society, celebrated futurist, technologist, speaker, and author Bernard Marr delivers a robust and accessible explanation of how all kinds of firms are developing innovative XR solutions to business problems. You’ll discover the new ways that companies are harnessing virtual, augmented, and mixed reality to improve consumers’ perception of their brands. You’ll also find out why there are likely to be no industries that will remain untouched by the use of XR, and why these technologies are popular across the commercial, governmental, and non‑profit spectrums.
Perfect for Chief Executive Officers, business owners, leaders, managers, and professionals working in business development, Extended Reality in Practice will also earn a place in the libraries of professionals working within innovation teams seeking an accessible resource on the possibilities and potential created by augmented, virtual, and mixed reality technologies.
The Intelligence Revolution:
Transforming Your Business With AI
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is here to stay. No longer confined to the world of science fiction, AI has infiltrated the mainstream and is the new electricity for business. Bestselling author, Bernard Marr, shows you how to harness and integrate it with your business strategy.
We all know about driverless cars, automated production lines and chatbots but how do you ensure your business keeps up and where do you start? Bestselling author and strategy guru, Bernard Marr, argues that AI absolutely applies to your business and explains how to design an AI strategy that will guarantee its success. The Intelligence Revolution explores the opportunities and challenges that come with this monumental new taskforce that is defining the new standards of business.
Guiding us through intelligent products, services and work processes, The Intelligence Revolution illustrates how new technologies are impacting customer experience, product and service design and work efficiency. Bernard Marr delights us with fascinating case studies of businesses excelling at maximizing the potential of AI like Netflix, Autodesk, Disney, Rolls Royce and Amazon.
Don’t be left behind. Instead, discover how to turbocharge your business.
Tech Trends In Practice:
The 25 Technologies That Are Driving The 4th Industrial Revolution
Download sample now:
How will the latest technologies transform your business? Future Tech Trends in Practice will give you the knowledge of today’s most important technology trends, and how to take full advantage of them to grow your business. The book presents25 real-world technology trends along with their potential contributions to organisational success. You’ll learn how to integrate existing advancements and plan for those that are on the way.
In this book, best-selling author, strategic business advisor, and respected futurist Bernard Marr explains the role of technology in providing innovative businesses solutions for companies of varying sizes and across different industries. He covers wide-ranging trends and provides an overview of how companies are using these new and emerging technologies in practice.
You, too, can prepare your company for the potential and power of trending technology by examining these and other areas of innovation described in Future Tech Trends in Practice:
- Artificial intelligence, including machine and deep learning
- The Internet of Things and the rise of smart devices
- Self-driving cars and autonomous drones
- 3D printing and additive manufacturing
- Blockchain technology
- Genomics and gene editing
- Augmented, virtual and mixed reality
When you understand the technology trends that are driving success, now and into the future, you’ll be better positioned to address and solve problems within your organisation.
How To Use Analytics And Metrics To Drive Performance
Traditionally seen as a purely people function unconcerned with numbers, HR is now uniquely placed to use company data to drive performance, both of the people in the organization and the organization as a whole. Data-driven HR is a practical guide which enables HR professionals to leverage the value of the vast amount of data available at their fingertips. Covering how to identify the most useful sources of data, collect information in a transparent way that is in line with data protection requirements and turn this data into tangible insights, this book marks a turning point for the HR profession.
Big Data In Practice:
How 45 Successful Companies Used Big Data To Deliver Extraordinary Results
Download sample now:
This book is about how big data is used in the real world. It features real-life case studies across most sectors from technology, media and retail, to sport teams, government agencies and financial institutions.
Big Data is a game changer – not just the next new strategy but the tsunami disrupter that you have to know before your competition runs you over with it.
Many people understand the power and importance of Big Data but fail to use it effectively. Big Data in Practice showcases the current state of the art in Big Data, sharing insights into how a diverse group of companies are using Big Data and analytics to solve real–world problems.
From retailers using Big Data to predict trends and consumer behaviors, to governments using Big Data to foil terrorist plots as well as the use of Big Data in cities, telecoms, sports, gambling, fashion, manufacturing, research, motor racing, video gaming, and everything in between you′ll realize that no matter what job you are in and no matter what industry you work in, Big Data will transform it.
From technology, media and retail, to sport teams, government agencies and financial institutions, learn how companies are actually using Big Data to learn about customers, improve manufacturing, spur innovation, improve safety and so much more. Organised for easy dip–in navigation, each chapter follows the same structure to give you the information you need quickly. For each company profiled, learn what data was used, what problem it solved and the processes put it place to make it practical, as well as the technical details, challenges and lessons learned from each unique scenario.
- Learn how predictive analytics helps Amazon, Target, John Deere and Apple understand their customers
- Discover how big data is behind the success of Walmart, LinkedIn, Microsoft and more
- Learn how big data is changing medicine, law enforcement, hospitality, fashion, science and banking
- Develop your own big data strategy by accessing additional reading materials at the end of each chapter
Artificial Intelligence In Practice:
How 50 Successful Companies Used Artificial Intelligence To Solve Problems
Download sample now:
Artificial Intelligence in Practice is a fascinating look into how companies use AI and machine learning to solve problems. Presenting 50 case studies of actual situations, this book demonstrates practical applications to issues faced by businesses around the globe. The rapidly evolving field of artificial intelligence has expanded beyond research labs and computer science departments and made its way into the mainstream business environment. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are cited as the most important modern business trends to drive success. It is used in areas ranging from banking and finance to social media and marketing. This technology continues to provide innovative solutions to businesses of all sizes, sectors and industries. This engaging and topical book explores a wide range of cases illustrating how businesses use AI to boost performance, drive efficiency, analyse market preferences and many others.
Best-selling author and renowned AI expert Bernard Marr reveals how machine learning technology is transforming the way companies conduct business. This detailed examination provides an overview of each company, describes the specific problem and explains how AI facilitates resolution. Each case study provides a comprehensive overview, including some technical details as well as key learning summaries:
- Understand how specific business problems are addressed by innovative machine learning methods
- Explore how current artificial intelligence applications improve performance and increase efficiency in various situations
- Expand your knowledge of recent AI advancements in technology
- Gain insight on the future of AI and its increasing role in business and industry
Artificial Intelligence in Practice: How 50 Successful Companies Used Artificial Intelligence to Solve Problems is an insightful and informative exploration of the transformative power of technology in 21st century commerce.
Big Data For Small Business For Dummies
Big Data For Small Business For Dummies helps you understand what big data actually is and how you can analyse and use it to improve your business. Free of confusing jargon and complemented with lots of step–by–step guidance and helpful advice, it quickly and painlessly helps you get the most from using big data in a small business. Business data has been around for a long time. Unfortunately, it was trapped away in overcrowded filing cabinets and on archaic floppy disks. Now, thanks to technology and new tools that display complex databases in a much simpler manner, small businesses can benefit from the big data that′s been hiding right under their noses. With the help of this friendly guide, you′ll discover how to get your hands on big data to develop new offerings, products and services; understand technological change; create an infrastructure; develop strategies; and make smarter business decisions.
- Shows you how to use big data to make sense of user activity on social networks and customer transactions
- Demonstrates how to capture, store, search, share, analyse and visualise analytics Helps you turn your data into actionable insights
- Explains how to use big data to your advantage in order to transform your small business If you′re a small business owner or employee, Big Data For Small Business For Dummies helps you harness the hottest commodity on the market today in order to take your company to new heights.
- Develop a big data strategy for a small business
- Use big data to develop new offerings, products and services
- Turn your data into insights
- Transform your business model and make better business decisions
Capitalise on big data to add value to your small business Written by big data guru Bernard Marr, this book helps you understand what big data is and how you can analyse and use it to improve your business. You′ll discover how to get your hands on big data to develop new products and services, develop strategies, understand technological change and, ultimately, make smarter business decisions.
- Data, data everywhere find out why big data matters to any business big or small and get familiar with the many places you can find it
- Dig into big data use big data to understand your customers and markets, improve your operations, tackle your key business enablers and predict performance
- Unpack big data discover the pros and cons of new forms of data and come to grips with the technology changes that underpin them
- If you build it focus on the value of insights, develop and access big data competencies and build a killer big data infrastructure
- It′s show time! create a big data strategy, apply data in your decision making and foster an effective big data culture in your business
Open the book and find:
- How to make big data work in your small business
- Why big data is such big news
- Advice on coping with messy data
- Ways to access the data that′s out there
- Guidance on developing and accessing big data competencies
- The biggest big data mistakes and how to avoid them
- Key big data collection tools for small businesses
- The top ten free big data sources
How To Profit From A World Of Big Data, Analytics And The Internet Of Things
Data is revolutionizing the way we all do business. Every business is now a data business and needs a robust Data Strategy. However less than 0.5% of all data is ever analysed and used, offering huge potential for organisations when trying to leverage this key strategic asset.
What is the value of your data and how does it generate business value? Data Strategy, by bestselling author Bernard Marr, provides a clear blueprint showing what organizations need to do to define and execute an effective plan for one of their biggest strategic assets: data.
It shows you how to:
- define your strategic data assets and data audience
- gather the required data and put in place new collection methods
- get the most from predictive analytics and machine learning
- have the right technology, data infrastructure and key data competencies
- ensure you have an effective security and governance system in place to avoid huge financial, legal and reputational problems.
Illustrated with case examples of organizations such as Walmart, RBS, Google and NASA, Data Strategy will equip any organization with the tools and strategies it needs to profit from big data, analytics and the Internet of Things.
Key Performance Indicators For Dummies
A complete guide to using KPIs to drive organisational performance
Is your business on track to achieve success? Key Performance Indicators For Dummies covers the essential KPIs that are useful to all kinds of businesses, and includes more than 100 different ways leaders can monitor and drive performance in their organisations.
This book helps managers understand the crucial KPIs that should be implemented for all different aspects of the organisation, including financial performance, operational and internal processes, sales and marketing, customer satisfaction and more. Good KPIs should be unique to every business, as every business has different objectives. To meet this need, the book provides tools and templates that leaders can use to develop unique KPIs that best suit their particular organisation or industry.
- Learn to design KPIs that are unique to your business and fit closely to your strategic objectives
- Determine which KPI questions you should be asking to achieve the right insights for your business
- Learn the specific KPIs that are appropriate for different business circumstances
- Turn KPIs into deep insights by mastering related reporting and communications practices
KPIs are a crucial part of every manager′s toolkit, and are essential for helping to monitor the execution of business strategies and measure results. Key Performance Indicators For Dummies moves beyond a basic discussion of what KPIs are, and why they are needed to provide a complete guide for learning to design and use specific KPIs to drive organisational performance.
- Use KPIs to drive performance in your organisation
- Determine which KPIs you should be using and when
- Design your own unique KPIs
- Measure and communicate KPI insights effectively
Your complete guide to using KPIs to drive performance
Is your business on track to achieve success? With the help of this hands–on, friendly guide, managers and business leaders will understand the crucial KPIs that should be implemented for all different aspects of their organisation, including financial performance, operational and internal processes, sales and marketing, customer satisfaction and more.
- What are KPIs? uncover the basics of Key Performance Indicators, from why every company needs them and where people go wrong with them to setting the right targets and organising your KPIs
- Develop a winning KPI find expert guidance on deciding on the right KPIs, how to collect the data, applying quantitative methods and finalising your KPIs
- Use it or lose it implement and use KPIs effectively, turn KPIs into insights, get the attention of decision–makers and use graphs and charts to visualise KPIs
- The customer is always right discover ways to develop customer, sales and marketing KPIs, measure the market and your place in it, develop operational and internal process KPIs and more
- Gauge your performance chart how well you re recruiting and how well you re training
Open the book and find:
- Why every company needs KPIs
- The need for KPI frameworks
- How to implement and use KPIs effectively
- Ways to measure profit and revenue growth
- The scoop on shareholder and value–added KPIs
- How to measure project performance
- Tips for developing effective KPIs
- Big KPI mistakes to avoid
- The top KPIs to use
Key Business Analytics:
The 60+ Business Analysis Tools Every Manager Needs To Know
A vital insight to analytics for every business
Analytics are essential in any modern business. They help you make better decisions, develop your strategy and identify growth opportunities in business.
Key Business Analytics provides easy access to the most powerful analytics tools. Whether you are a busy manager, business analyst or data professional, you can unlock the insights behind the data and improve your business performance.
Covering over 60 approaches, this jargon-busting book provides a practical overview of analytics tools and explains how to use them. It will help you to understand some of the most valuable analytics techniques, the areas in business to apply them to and how to turn data into insights. From scenario analysis to data mining, learn how to interpret your data and transform the way you make business decisions. It’s the essential guide for every manager.
Analytics is something every business needs to stay competitive in today’s data-filled world. A comprehensive guide, Key Business Analytics covers everything you need to know about this extensive topic. With over 60 analytics tools and approaches, you’ll discover when to use them and how to use them, along with plenty of tips and potential traps.
An essential toolkit, Key Business Analytics includes:
- Key analytics techniques
- Data collection methods
- Financial analytics
- Market analytics
- Customer analysis
- Employee analytics
- Operational analytics
Using SMART Big Data, Analytics And Metrics To Make Better Decisions And Improve Performance
Download sample now:
There is so much buzz around big data. We all need to know what it is and how it works. But what will set you apart from the rest is actually knowing how to use big data to get solid, real–world business results and putting that in place to improve performance.
Big Data shows you how to implement the same practices that leading firms have used to access new dimensions of profitability. You′ll learn from clear explanations and countless examples how successful organisations large and small use the SMART model to get ahead:
- Start with Strategy
- Measure Metrics and Data
- Apply Analytics
- Report Results
- Transform Business
Big Data will give you a clear understanding, blueprint, and step-by-step approach to building your own big data strategy. This is a well-needed practical introduction to actually putting the topic into practice. Illustrated with numerous real-world examples from a cross section of companies and organisations, Big Data will take you through the five steps of the SMART model: Start with Strategy, Measure Metrics and Data, Apply Analytics, Report Results, Transform.
- Discusses how companies need to clearly define what it is they need to know
- Outlines how companies can collect relevant data and measure the metrics that will help them answer their most important business questions
- Addresses how the results of big data analytics can be visualised and communicated to ensure key decisions-makers understand them
- Includes many high-profile case studies from the author’s work with some of the world’s best known brands
This book won the Chartered Management Institute’s CMI Management Book of The Year 2016 Award (Futures Category), which is run in association with the British Library. It also won the WHSmith best business book award.
Key Performance Indicators:
The 75 measures every manager needs to know (Financial Times Series)
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the essential metrics that allow us to track performance and navigate to success. This book outlines the 25 most important financial and non-financial KPIs everyone should know. It also includes 10 handy do’s and don’ts of using KPIs.
The problem is that most managers are struggling to understand and identify the vital few management metrics and instead collect and report a vast amount of everything that is easy to measure.
Based on decades of research and helping many of the world’s most successful companies with their KPIs, Bernard Marr has picked the top 25.
The book has already won the prestigious ‘Best Business Book’ award from WH Smith and currently ranks as one of the top 10 business books in their UK stores.
Doing More With Less 2nd Edition:
Measuring, Analyzing and Improving Performance in the Not-For-Profit and Government Sectors
Public sector organisations are in one of the most challenging environments they have ever had to face as they bear much of the cost of the recession. More than ever before, public sector leaders need to instil strong performance improvement disciplines into their organisations that enable these leaders to fully understand: key outcomes and priority deliverables, how to allocate reduced financial resources and where to reduce costs and improve efficiencies without jeopardising service delivery.
Written in an accessible and practical style, this fully-updated second edition addresses the efficiency drive using models, tools and ideas more commonly found in the corporate world, such as balanced scorecard and Lean. It also includes new case studies and real-life examples, from Audit Scotland, Belfast City Council, Brisbane City Council, City of Charlotte, Civil Service College (Singapore) FBI, NHS, Ministry of Works (Bahrain), Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the US Postal Service.
The Intelligent Company:
Five Steps to Success with Evidence Based Management
Today′s most successful companies are Intelligent Companies that use the best available data to inform their decision making. This is called Evidence–Based Management and is one of the fastest growing business trends of our times.
Intelligent Companies bring together tools such as Business Intelligence, Analytics, Key Performance Indicators, Balanced Scorecards, Management Reporting and Strategic Decision Making to generate real competitive advantages.
As information and data volumes grow at explosive rates, the challenges of managing this information is turning into a losing battle for most companies and they end up drowning in data while thirsting for insights. This is made worse by the severe skills shortage in analytics, data presentation and communication.
This latest book by best–selling management expert Bernard Marr, will equip you with a set of powerful skills that are vital for successful managers now and in the future. Increase your market value by gaining essential skills that are in high demand but in short supply.
Loaded with practical step–by–step guidance, simple tools and real life examples of how leading organizations such as Google, CocaCola, Capital One, Saatchi & Saatchi, Tesco, Yahoo, as well as Government Departments and Agencies have put the principles into practice.
Managing and Delivering Performance
Performance management is at the top of agendas in most government and public organisations, as well as many not-for-profit organisations. In this follow up to his successful book, Strategic Performance Management, the author focuses on the unique challenges public sector organisations face when tackling the issues of strategic performance management.
Drawing on his extensive experience of working with numerous government, public sector, and not-for-profit organisations over the author covers:
- The context of decision making in the public sector
- The significance of the use of budgeting for performance management, and the impact of performance measurements on budgets
- A huge range of underpinning cases and examples from the public sector, including cases on the Home Office and the NHS in the UK, and the US Air Force
- For senior executives in the public sector and government, and for faculty and students in the field this is the authoritative strategic level treatment of this fast-growing area.
Perspectives on Intellectual Capital
Perspectives on Intellectual Capital bridges the disciplinary gaps and facilitates knowledge transfer across disciplines, featuring views on intellectual capital from the fields of accounting, strategy, marketing, human resource management, operations management, information systems, and economics.
It also offers interdisciplinary views on intellectual capital from the perspectives of public policy, knowledge management and epistemology. By analyzing the various perspectives, Editor Bernard Marr is able to present a truly comprehensive understanding of what intellectual capital is, including the “state of the art” thinking about it in each discipline, the common key trends, and the trajectories for future developments, learning, and practice.
Strategic Performance Management
This best selling book on strategic performance management outlines a practical step-by-step approach to the topic. Using many real life case examples it shows how organisations can identify and map their strategy, design relevant and meaningful performance indicators, and more importantly how to use these indicators to extract real management insights.
This book is about strategic performance management for the Twenty-First Century organisation. In a practical step-by-step approach it navigates readers though the identification, measurement, and management of the strategic value drivers as enables of superior performance. Using many real life case examples this book outlines how organisations can visualise their value creation, design relevant and meaningful performance indicators to assess performance, and then use them to extract real management insights and improve everyday strategic decision making as well as organisational learning.
More With Less:
Maximizing Value In The Public Sector
Value for money is about obtaining the maximum benefit with the resources available. While value for money decisions are a daily reality in all our lives were we are constantly judging between costs and benefits, this is a major focus and challenge for all public sector organisations.
Public sector organizations are experiencing one of the most challenging environments they have ever had to face as they bear much of the cost of the credit crunch. Across the world public sector pursues are shrinking as national Governments pay off the debt of averting global economies from the horrors of depression and deal with the budget deficits resulting from reduced tax-income during the recession.
In order to cope with the challenges, perhaps more than ever before public sector leaders need to instil strong performance improvement disciplines into their organizations: disciplines that enable these leaders to fully understand:
- What key outcomes and priority deliverables they must accomplish
- How to allocate reduced financial resources so to make the most positive impact on service levels and outcomes.
- Where to reduce costs and improve efficiencies without jeopardising service delivery
In this timely book the authors address the efficiency drive following the credit crunch using the real-life examples and case studies from across the world, such as Audit Scotland, Belfast City Council, Brisbane City Council, City of Charlotte, Civil Service College (Singapore) the FBI, the NHS, Ministry of Works (Bahrain), Royal Canadian Mounted Police, US Postal Service and many more.
Big Data 2nd Edition:
7 Amazing Companies That Really Get Big Data
This ebook contains 7 big data use cases and will give the reader a good insight into the ways big data is used in practice. Companies featured range from industry giants like Google, Amazon, Facebook, GE, and Microsoft, to smaller businesses which have put big data at the centre of their business model, like Kaggle and Cornerstone.
Beyond The Big Data Buzz:
How Data Is Disrupting Every Business In Every Industry In The World
This eBook looks at the practical impact Big Data is having on business and organisations in:
- Financial Services, Banking and Insurance
- Transport and Logistics
- Agriculture and Farming
- Government and Public Sector
- Hospitalities, Hotels and Restaurants
- Professional Services
- Businesses built on data
This eBook is a must read for anyone who would like a complete overview of what big data really means, industry by industry.
- Get updates straight to your inbox
- Join my 1 million newsletter subscribers
- Never miss any new content