Bernard Marr regularly advises boards and executive teams of many of the world’s most successful companies and government organisations.
His speciality is helping leaders understand future trends in their industry and beyond, so they can set strategies and priorities to succeed and reinvent their companies in the future.
Current and previous advising clients include a large spectrum of organizations, from small startups to massive blue-chip companies, including Cullen International, Shell, Tamark, HSBC, EE, the College of Policing, and a number of United Nations organizations.
Bernard’s background is in strategy and performance management, so he understands not only the tech perspective, but also the key performance indicators (KPIs) leaders need to monitor so they can reach their business goals. He also brings a unique cross-industry perspective that helps board members think in new ways.
As a congenial person who gets along with many different personalities, Bernard can provide a friendly, completely independent challenge to leaders that encourages them to work together to future proof their organisation.
Bernard has the very rare qualities of being able to think strategically, whilst delving into the detail of an organization, and understanding exactly what makes it work. His ability to quickly understand the organization, its key challenges and strategic priorities is second to none.
His board-level engagements can take many different forms, including:
- One-off sessions on future business trends or tech trends including AI, blockchain, big data, AR, IoT, etc.
- Short-term coaching
- Facilitated sessions and off-sites on topics like business performance management or board effectiveness
- Non-executive board member roles for ongoing support
- Executive coaching for individuals or teams
To discuss your board adviser requirements in more detail, please contact Bernard here.
- Get updates straight to your inbox
- Join my 1 million newsletter subscribers
- Never miss any new content